Character

So right now, I am suppose to choose a character and either pretend like I am that character or write a summary about them. I am choosing to pretend like I am that character.

 I have a book that I am currently writing and I decided to choose a character from there. The character's name is Kamryn, so on further note here is Kamryn saying a few words to you. :)

Kamryn's pov (point of view)
Hello I'm Kamryn Johnson. I am 14 years old and I have three siblings. One older brother named Jacob, he's 17, and two younger twin sisters named Emmie and Eva, they're 8. My mom died due to a car crash and the day before that I found out I am adopted.

My best friend is Lauren Armstrong and her crush (Which is named Ethan) is also my friend. Ethan has a twin brother named Evan, which is my um...well...uh...boyfriend. I have been getting texts from this unknown number calling me names and stuff and I haven't told anyone.

A few things about me is my favorite colors is black and purple. I absolutely love cheeseburgers and I love to sing. I am a rebellious type of girl in disguised as a happy bubbly personality. One minute I'll be all happy and cheerful the next minute I could be skipping school. Also growing up I have been a very emotional kid. Even now I am. I would cry of Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall.

I am just an Out of the ordinary girl with tales that needs to be told.
Uh...Kimani what else do I say.

Me: I don't know
Kamryn: Well uh bye, I guess. If you have a Wattpad account follow Kimani at Kimani0424 to read about my life, I guess.
Me: Thanks Kamryn how sweet of you.

So that was Kamryn everyone have a great day or night.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a dramatic story! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!!! You're book is still one of the most amazing things that i'v ever read in my life. It's like you telling the future of yourself in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! I love your stories so much! You have talent for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job, Kimani... Very creative writer, just like your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Reading Character

Book List