Independent Reading Character

Hey, so I have been reading a few books for the past few weeks and I have read a total of 3 so far. I am going to pick a character from one of those books and I will either write about that character or pretend to be that character. On that note, here I go...
------------------------------------------------
Nikki Maxwell from Dork Diaries Tales from a NOT-SO-Graceful Ice Princess

Nikki's pov

Hello, I am Nikki Maxwell. Kimani told me to talk about myself so I will but she said don't give away too much info. So I will only talk about myself and stop at the page she stopped at which was 51.

Kimani: Um...It was 52, actually
Nikki: Well I was a page off
Kimani: Just continue
Nikki: Fine

Okay, so I live with both my parents and my little sister Brianna. Brianna is a brat.

Kimani: That's not nice
Nikki: Stop interrupting
Kimani: ...

Anyways, Brianna is as cute as a button but you can't believe a word she says. She told my crush, Brandon that I was some sorta crusty-eyed, hairy-legged beast. NEVER trust her.

My best friends are Chloe and Zoey, they are my ride or die. My crush is Brandon but I'd say he's in a triangle with me and a the mean girl Mackenzie. No, calling Mackenzie a mean girl is an understatement, She's a GRIZZLY BEAR with a french manicure and blonde hair extensions.

 Recently I went with Brandon to an animal shelter called Fuzzy Friends. I helped him get pictures of puppies so they can get new homes.

There is also a charity event going on around school, we will be sponsoring a place of our choice and help raise money for that place. The way we can help is ice skate. Me, Chloe and Zoey haven't found a place yet though.

Nikki: I think that's all
Kimani: Okay Nikki, you can go look for more places now, I'd say try Fuzzy Friends.
Nikki: Okay I will, bye
Kimani: Bye

Comments

  1. I just loved this so much! It made me laugh when you were dialoguing with the character. You have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really creative i might steal your idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible post. Very creative, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative, love it! Excellent work, your story came to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I love the correspondence between you and the character. It really had me tickled, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book List

Character