Heyy

Okay, hello so I am suppose to write about a book I've read for independent reading. I will talk about the book Drama.

Drama is written by Raina Telgemeier. Drama is about a girl named Callie who is apart of the stage crew at her school. Since her school has a low budget her school has little money for a musical that they want to do called Moon Over Mississippi. She meets two twin brothers named Jesse and Justin who dreams is to be apart of the drama club. In this book there is romance and other interesting things. I found that there a lot of diversity in the book. Such as gender, race, sexual orientation and that's cool because there are not many books that i have read who has a positive view on these subjects. I recommend this book if you like comics because this book is an graphic novel. I will show you a few picture from the book.



Comments

  1. This is a fantastic post, very well written and designed. This book sounds interesting! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Reading Character

Book List

Character