Meeting with Characters

So I apparently didn't post this when I thought I did but whatever. Here is a meeting between characters in books I've read this year.

And here we have Cassia Reyes, Nikki Maxwell, Autumn Falls, Callie, and Amy Gum.

Cassia from Matched
Nikki from the Dork Diaries Series
Autumn from autumn falls
Callie from Drama
And Amy from Dorothy Must Die

Kimani: Everyone, you may be seated. You guys have this time together to bond as characters from different books.
Everyone:Okay
Kimani: So I'm going to leave now, have fun. *Leaves out of the room*

Cassia: So hello I'm Cassia
Amy: We all know who everyone is.
Cassia: Well sorry
Nikki: Hey let's talk about parents and siblings, my sister Brianna is annoying
Autumn and Amy: No we're not discussing parents
*Everyone turns to look at Amy and Autumn*:Why
Amy:well my mom doesn't really care for me I guess and my dad is in who knows where
Autumn:My dad died in a plane crash
Cassia:You guys did just talk about your parents, my parents are still there but not my grandfather
Amy: Shut up

Nikki:Okay well let's talk about crushes, I have one named Brandon
Autumn:yeah I'm not discussing that either.
Callie:Eh, I'm not really looking and Autumn you don't want to talk about nothing
Amy: Me and this guy Nox are friends, but I don't know how i feel about him
Cassia: Well I'm matched with my childhood friend Xander
Callie:You're what
Cassia: Matched
Callie: What's that
Cassia: You're telling me none of you guys are matched, matched is when society choose a person for you to be with by your microcards
Amy: Okay so the world has changed while I was in Oz
Autumn:Cassia no one has microcards
Cassia: Oh
Nikki: what are those pills on your side
*Cassia looks to her side and pulls out the 3 tablets*: this blue one you get when you're ten, the green one calms you down and you get it when you're thirteen, and red one you get when you're sixteen and I don't know what it does
Autumn: you haven't took it just to see
Cassia: of course not, you only take it when high-level officials tell us to

*Two girls walk in*: Nikki we have to go so we can meet up with Brandon and Theo
*Nikki*: Okay bye guys
Everyone:bye

Autumn: Tell us more about your world
Cassia: Well when are matched we get a banquet to find out who's are match
Callie: Do you guys have plays
Cassia: Only one, and it shows all the time
Amy: What's it about
Cassia: About how our society was different, like there was wars and death and everything it was quite funny actually
Amy:Death is funny?! Have you lost your mind?! Go to Oz you'll see death and war and see that it's not funny! Little munchkins are dying because Dorothy is taking all of the magic. Glinda, the cowardly lion, the tin man, Todo, the scarecrow, they are all talking the magic out of Oz and they must be stopped!
Autumn: Calm down Amy, breath
Callie:Wait Dorothy is killing munchkins, I thought she was good
Amy:She went back to Oz and became a princess then she wanted more power and now she's evil
Callie:wow

Kimani:Hey guys, your time is up. Callie you can go work on your play, Amy, Nox needs you to come fight Dorothy, Autumn your friends want to hang out with you, and Cassia I believe you need to go to Em's Match banquet.

Everyone:Okay
*Everyone gets up and leaves

  The end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Reading Character

Book List

My Independent Reading Project