4th Quarter Books

Hello, since it is the 4th quarter this blog will be about the books I am going to read. Right now I am reading a book series  called Dorothy Must Die. There is four books to the series. I am currently reading the 3rd book. It has became really exciting and I think it is my favorite book of the series so far. For this quarter I plan to finish the series. (Which means reading the 4th book) I also want to read this book called The Female Of The Species. Some classmates have read it and they said it is very good. So I am looking forward to reading that. I also want to read a book I got from my mom called The Bluest Eye. I've read like the first two pages and I look forward to reading more. Being the fact that we have 28 more days left until the school year is over might not get to read all of the books a plan to read it that is fine.

Comments

  1. The Dorothy Must Die series is one of my favorites, good choice! I haven't read Female of the Species, but it sounds like an interesting one too. Nice choices and good post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Reading Character

Book List

My Independent Reading Project